In order for you to order samples on-line, cookies need to be enabled in your web browser.To learn how to enable cookies, click here.
In a hurry? Our customer service team will be happy to take your order.
Please call 877-726-6526.
All Aboard! If you’re specifying surface materials for transportation, this is your destination. From departure to arrival in every mode of transportation, Panolam® Surface Systems is there. We make the decorative tabletops and counters, the partitions and bulkhead surfaces, the paneling, the doors, the surfaces for furnishings even the hard wearing liners in cargo bays. For transportation, turn to Panolam® Surface Systems. It is the place to go.
- NEVAMAR® High Pressure Laminate (HPL) offers one of today's broadest lines of high-pressure laminates for bus, railcar and boat interiors. An affordable combination of beauty, durability and simple maintenance, NEVAMAR® laminates are ideal for dining tables, wainscoting, bulkheads, lavatories, windscreen panels, center ceiling and curved side ceiling panels. Only NEVAMAR® can provide you with ARP®, our unique patented technology that provides the ARMOR that gives casework, furniture and fixtures years of beautiful service.
- Pionite® High Pressure Laminate (HPL) With more than 250 colors and designs, Pionite® is ideal for countertops and cabinets. And, our complete line features specialty products such as ChemGuard™ for laboratories and Electro Static Dissipative for areas with sensitive electronic equipment.
- Conolite® Aircraft Laminates have been the high performance choice for FAA approved cargo bay protection for more than 50 years. Conolite® Aircraft Laminates offer superior quality and exceptional customer service to all segments of the market, including OEM, passenger airlines, air cargo industries and third-party maintenance contractors.
- Meluminum NEVAMAR® Aluminum Core Laminate is ideal for use as walls, ceiling and door panels in mass transit applications. It also provides excellent resistance to abrasion and stains, with ease of maintenance and design flexibility.
- FRL® Fiber Reinforced Laminate is a unique, patented, wall surfacing solution with high impact strength. FRL is Class A fire rated for flame spread and smoke development. Rugged, easy-to-clean FRL® paneling withstands the abuse of wayward luggage and harried passengers on buses and trains.